When you donate to CHAA, you give a gift that really matters – the gift of mental health and wellness. Your funds go directly to support CHAA’s consumer-focused programs and services that promote behavioral and mental health, overall wellness, and community engagement to reduce mental health discrimination.
We welcome any amount you can give, and you will see the impact that every dollar makes.
Here’s what your contribution can do:
- Pays for materials for 2 youth to attend a day-long Annual Youth Violence Prevention Summit. The 2010 Youth Violence Prevention Summit attracted over 300 participants. OR
- Pays for 1-hour of a clinician’s facilitation of an Aggression Replacement Group Training for youth in CHAA’s OATS Program.
- Supports public transportation costs for up to 6 youth (13-18 years old) from low income families to visit museums, the beach, baseball games, etc. often for the first time. OR
- Buys 1 gift basket for low-income API families in CHAA’s Wrap Around Program for their cultural holiday seasons. OR
- Supports materials for hosting a 3-hour community based dialogue with women from Asian and Pacific Islander communities.
- Buys seeds and equipment for CHAA’s refugee gardening project. OR
- Pays for 1 language or arts instructor in a community partner’s cultural preservation program.
More Ways to Donate:
- Call (510.835.2777) or Mail Us
- Give Monthly – Join the Friends of CHAA Giving Circle and give a little everyday!
- Give a Matching Donation – Double or triple your gift to CHAA through your employer’s matching gift program. Talk to your personnel department to get the appropriate forms and mail them to the address below.
CHAA is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization. Contributions are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible.
Thanks to supporters like you, Asian and Pacific Islander communities are receiving access to mental health services all across the Alameda and Contra Costa Counties in California!